Mar 5, 2013

FEBRUARY FAVES ♥♥♥


Hi everyone!!

February is over and now March has come. Though, I am excited as to what this month will bring, I kinda miss the "love" atmosphere of last month. :) Today, I'm going to show you what things I have been loving for the month of February.

Silk Secrets One Minute Hot oil Treatment 
Aloe Vera with Vitamin E and C
Price: P169.00 ( They now have a sale going on, wherein you get two and take 1 for free!!)
Bought it from: Watsons, SM City ,Iloilo


If you have dry, damaged hair like mine, you will love this one minute hot oil treatment from Silk Secrets. I have been using this for more than two months and I have noticed that my hair is much healthier (compared before). Ever since I started having my hair dyed, I try to shampoo my hair every other day (unless of course , I rolled into mud or something) ans though, I put conditioner, my hair is still limp and dry. Then, I read somewhere that if you have colored hair or treated hair it is much better to use a deep conditioner rather than a normal conditioner. What I love about this product is that I only have to wait for 1 minute then rinse it off. It is pretty convenient especially when I am running late for something. The smell is also amazing and it stays! I actually bought another container of this because as you can see, I am running out. :) They do have other varieties like milk and coconut but for me this one smells best.

FAB Matte Pressed Powder SPF 15
Nude 
Price: P250.00 (got it for free)
I got this powder as a gift from my dear younger brother. When I saw the color, I was actually a little disappointed because I thought it was too light for me. But when I tried it, it somehow perfectly matches my skin tone. I think it is more like a translucent powder which, though it gives very little coverage, mattifies my face and sets my foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturizer. It has no smell which I like and light enough to bring anywhere for touch ups. 

Dewberry After Bath Body Oil
I also got this as a gift from my dear friend. I don't know the price of this nor the exact name of the brand but it is basically an after bath oil and you put on your skin when it is wet and then wipe it off with a towel. I have been using this everyday since I got this and I loved it. I have not been having enough sleep and I'm also not drinking a lot of water so my skin especially my legs tend to become super dry. But ever since I used this I noticed that my skin is a lot smoother and the smell is also amazing. I can still smell it hours after I took a bath. I also love the fact that it is not greasy and I only have to use a small amount of the product for my entire body.

Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action scrub
Price: P87.00
Bought it from: SM Hypermarket
I actually have been using this for more than 4 months and I have used around 4 to 5 tubes already and since this is my first monthly favorites blogpost, I might as well put it in. :) I love love love this facial cleanser!! so far, this has been my holy grail and it has not failed me so far. It lathers well and has a fresh smell which I love. It has helped cleared my skin from  breakouts and I use this twice a day (morning and night). Quick tip: I add a little iodized salt in this facial wash 2-3 times a week to exfoliate my skin, especially along my nose area. Believe me, but doing this helped reduce my blackhead and whiteheads!Just make sure to moisturize your skin after. :)

Victoria's  Secret
Blooming Violet Summer Freshes
I've had this cologne since December but I never got into using this because honestly, I am not a huge cologne/perfume fan. But, I tried using this at the start of February and somehow I have been using ever since. I even keep this in my bag with me so that I can use this to freshen up. The smell is more like vanilla but with a flowery/fruity twist so it is not super sweet and not too fruity as well. I don't like overwhelming scents so this is super perfect for me!!

Vintage Inspired Gold Mirror
Price: P49.00
Bought from: Local Store here in Iloilo
Last but no the least is this vintage inspired gold mirror that I got towards the end of February. I could say that is is my best buy this month. You can flip it by the way and it is made of plastic. I just think that it is so pretty and nice to look at especially on your dresser. I like using this when I put on makeup because it makes me feel extra fancy...haha..dont know why!!


So that was it guys! Please stay tuned for my March favorites..haha!! I really hope you found this blogpost somewhat helpful and entertaining!! 

Thank you so much for taking time in reading this!! Do share down on the comments what was your February favorites and don't forget to put your blog address if you have one!!

Take care!!

~~maia



















4 comments:

  1. hay gi... i think i'm gonna try all of these products! need ko gid! hehehee! thanks for the post! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello gi!!hihihihi!!!sure thing!!especially the Garnier and the Silk Secrets!!hhehehehe

      Delete
  2. such a cool blog. way to go maia!:)

    http://seftiburcio.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!