Apr 11, 2013

HOW TO: SUMMER BRIGHT EYES ♥♥

Hi everyone!!

 I have been loving silver eye shadows lately and I have been trying my best to create an eye shadow look using silver that would compliment girls with darker skintones (like moi!). After several and errors, I have finally completed this look and though it is not perfect. ( my falsies look like like a mess...should have put it on AFTER I finished my eye makeup), but I hope you like!! :)

Pictures:






Here is the video:

Products used according to appearance:

ELF primer
"Silver Eyeshadow" -- browbone color WetnWild ColorIcon Trio in "I've got good Jeans"
"Blue Eyeshadow"-- crease color WetnWild ColorIcon Trio in "I've got good Jeans"
"Purple Eyeshadow"-- matte purple from Dollface 88 color palette
"Light Pink" -- light pink from  Dollface 88 color palette
Mascara - Maybelline The Colossa Mascara
Eyeliner- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black from San San Cosmetics
Natural Makeup powder (palgantong powder)- Setting powder
Pink blush- Turpandot Charming blush #3
Bronzer: NYC bronzer in Sunny
Lipliner: Nichido Lipliner in "Rosette"
Lipcolor: Mememe Bohobalm lip and cheek tint in Pink rogue







4 comments:

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!