May 16, 2013

Review: In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Powder

 Hi everyone!!

I have a feeling that I have found it and I am so happy I did! I am talking about my this eyebrow product that has gotten a  lot of positive reviews and raves here in blogworld! Eyebrows are very important because it can really make or break a look. I can go without makeup but not without filled eyebrows. For years, I have been struggling with finding the right product for my sparse eyebrows. I have been looking for this in our malls here in Iloilo to no avail because it is always out of stock, so when I saw it Ayala Cebu, I just had to buy it. Anyway, here is my review, hope you find it useful! :)

Name: In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour with Moisturizer Vitamin E in ER 01 eyebrowns
Price: P299.00 (approx US$6-7)










It is housed in a plastic case and it comes with a mirror and a brush.

Ingredients:

Swatches:

  • It comes with three shades. A light taupe-y brown, a medium brown with reddish undertone and a dark black brown shade.
  • Unlike a normal eyeshadow, it is less powdery and very compact but not waxy. 
  • The colors are very pigmented.




 I used the brush that it came with when I swatched it at the back of my hand.

 How it looked like when I sprayed water on top. 

I let the water stay for about five minutes then rubbed with my forefinger 5x.

Demo on my eyebrows:

My bare eyebrows..thin and undefined


1. I used the middle color to outline my eyebrows and filled it in. I used the brush that it came with. 
2. I used the darkest color to fill in from the arch up to the outer part of my eyebrows.

3. Lastly, I used the lightest color to shade the inner part of my brows.

Completed look

I sprayed my forehead with water to mimic "sweating" and let is stay for five minutes. I wiped it off using the back of my hand.(Like what you do when you are sweating.) 

I went jogging and used the product on my brows. This is how it looked like when I got home.

Thoughts:

  • I like the packaging because it is compact and has a mirror and brush fro quick touch ups. The brush that it came with picks up a lot of product so it good for shading and filling in the eyebrows.   However, I don't like using it to outline my brows.f you want a more professional/beauty queen look, try using a thin angled brush so that you can better control the amount of powder you apply. 
  • It is not waxy so if you have unruly eyebrows, it is best to use an eyebrow gel/mascara or clear mascara to tame the hair.
What I like: 
-Affordable
-Sturdy container and comes with a mirror and brush
- pigmented and comes in three shades
-long lasting
- can withstand sweat as long as you don't rub your eyebrows
-no odor
-can also be used as an eyeshadow

Some Issues:
- does not contain wax so i had to use a clear mascara to tame my brows

Will I repurchase?
Yes!!!

do I recommend it?
YES!!

I am so glad I found this product. I recently made a makeup video some of my Facebook friends complimented me on my eyebrows. I really hope I have found the one!

How about you?Do you have eyebrow issues?What are you favorite eyebrow products? Please do tell me on the comment section below!

Thank you for reading my post!Take care!

-maia

















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) I think this product is lovely.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my HG eyebrow product that I used every single day when I bought it! I have my review on draft for a long time to give it a better testing on the product.

    http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com/2014/11/in2it-waterproof-eyebrow-colour.html

    Check out my blog posts and subscribe! :D Thanks!
    xoxo,
    Cheeney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try na sana but it contains paraben which is harmful because it's carcinogenic. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for part time homebased job? No need to pay, Just click the link, register and get started.. Goodluck! :)

    http://payjob.xyz/?pay=bellagrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!! Thanks for the review. Buy Generic Latisse to avoid allergies, in case if you get into one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!